1. PRIVACY NOTICE
This privacy notice lets you know what happens to any personal data that you give to us, or any that we may collect from or about you. It applies to all products and services, and instances where we collect your personal data.
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The personal information processed by NDL Keg in connection with all of our products and services, if relevant, includes:
- Personal and contact details, such as title, full name, contact details and contact details history
- Company information, such as company name, contact information and address
- Records of your contact with us such as activity on our website and our online contact form, which may include details such as location data and IP address
- Products and services you have ordered or requested from us, as well as those you have expressed interested in
- Marketing to you and analyzing data, including history of those communications, whether you open them or click on links, and information about products or services we think you may be interested in. We analyse this data to help target offers to you that we think are of interest or relevance to you. Offers may include our stainless steel containers, brewing equipment, and any of our other products and services
3. WHAT IS THE SOURCE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We’ll collect personal information from the following sources:
- From you contacting us directly
- Information generated through website activity or our online contact form
- From an affiliated office or member within the global NDL Keg, Group NDL, and NDL Craft brands
4. WHAT IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA USED FOR?
Your personal data, including any of the data listed above, is used for the following purposes:
- Understanding and managing the products or services you have purchased from us
- Updating your records for billing purposes and recovering debt
- To improve the customer understanding of our business and that of our global partners
- To follow guidance and best practice under the change to rules of governmental and regulatory bodies
- To monitor and to keep records of communications with you and NDL Keg’s staff
- For market research, analysis, and statistical measurement
- To provide personalized content to you through digital and print advertising channels
- To develop new products and services and to review and improve current products and services
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations, requirements and guidance
5. WHEN DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH OTHER ORGANIZATIONS?
We may share information with the following third parties for the purposes listed above:
- Group NDL companies throughout the globe, including NDL Keg and NDL Craft
- Business partners (for example, financial services institutions, lenders)
- Governmental and regulatory bodies such as HMRC, the Financial Conduct Authority, the Prudential Regulation Authority, the Ombudsman, the Information Commissioner’s Office and under the Financial Services Compensation Scheme
- Other organizations and businesses who provide services to us such as debt recovery agencies, back up and server hosting providers, IT software and maintenance providers, document storage providers and suppliers of other back office functions
6. HOW AND WHEN CAN YOU WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT?
You can withdraw consent to your personal information at any time by contacting us using the details below.
7. IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TRANSFERRED OUTSIDE THE UK OR THE EEA?
Your personal information may be transferred outside the European Economic Area to our partner offices within the global NDL Keg brand. If information is transferred outside of the EEA, we’ll make sure that suitable safeguards are in place.
8. WHAT SHOULD YOU DO IF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION CHANGES?
Please let us know using the details in the Contact Us section of our website.
9. DO WE MONITOR YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Monitoring means any: listening to, recording of, viewing of, intercepting of, or taking and keeping records (as the case may be) of calls, email, text messages, social media messages, in person (face to face) meetings and other communications.
We may monitor where permitted by law and we’ll do this where the law requires it, or to improve our customer service standards, to comply with regulatory rules, to prevent or detect crime, and for quality control and staff training purposes. This information may be shared for the purposes described above.
10. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS UNDER DATA PROTECTION LAWS?
A list of the rights that all individuals have under data protection laws is listed below. They don’t apply in all circumstances.
- The right to be informed about the processing of your personal information
- The right to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information completed
- The right to object to processing of your personal information
- The right to restrict processing of your personal information
- The right to have your personal information erased (the “right to be forgotten”)
- The right to request access to your personal information and to obtain information about how we process it
- The right to move, copy or transfer your personal information (“data portability”)
- Rights in relation to automated decision making which has a legal effect or otherwise significantly affects you
You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office regarding data protection laws: https://ico.org.uk/. You can also contact us using the details below.
11. YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT
You have the right to data processed for direct marketing purposes and to data processed for certain reasons based on our legitimate interests. You can reach us at the Contact Us section of our website to exercise these rights.
12. HOW LONG WILL WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We’ll maintain your personal information based on the following criteria:
- For as long as we have reasonable customer service needs, such as managing our relationship with you and managing our operations
- For as long as we provide goods and/or services to you and/or for as long as someone could file a claim against us
- Retention periods in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
13. WHAT ARE YOUR MARKETING PREFERENCES?
We may use information you have provided to us, including phone numbers, email address and social media or digital channels (for example, Facebook, Google and message facilities in other platforms), to contact you according to your marketing preferences.
You can opt out of any email marketing by NDL Keg by following the unsubscribe links. If you receive a marketing or sales call from us, you can ask the person who called you to opt you out. You can also write to us at 25a Orgreave Drive, Sheffield, UK, S13 9NR or reach us at the Contact Us section of our website to opt out of marketing communications.
25a Orgreave Drive, Sheffield, UK, S13 9NR
+44 01142 699080